Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Give In

Ok....I'll do it. I've been avoiding it for awhile, just enjoying reading the few blogs that I do. I guess it's time to join the blogging world. We'll see how it goes. This is my first official post....my sister did the first one. Be patient, I'll figure it all out.
I suppose I don't feel like I can write as well as some of you out there. So, I'll just be me. Short and to the point. Sometimes I'll have some insights to share but mostly I'm just a facts kind of girl.
So, here's to blogging and my new adventure in it!

4 comments:

LDraper said...

Seriously. It's about time.

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Kate

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You're doing great! Keep up the good work!
We love you Snyders!!

J.T.

Organized Chaos said...

I'm so glad you started a blog, too...now Kate will have something else to do with her time!