Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cookie!

Oh, if only all of you could have been with us for this moment. It was probably the funniest 5 minutes of our week at the Oregon Coast. I'm not even sure how it transpired but my dad was trying to say something but had a piece of cookie stuck in his throat and all he could get out was COOKIE! It wasn't just that he could only say cookie, it was that he said it in this squeaky high pitched voice.

Oh. My. Goodness.

We all lost it for a long time. Funny Funny Funny.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LDraper said...

That was the best! I love it when Dad laughs that hard!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Little inside joke-funnies like that are the BEST. My sister and I have a TON of them, although it's always great when the parentals get involved in the funny too!