Thursday, December 6, 2007

A question for Jesus

This was my conversation with Asher at bedtime the other night:

Asher: "Mommy, why did all of the dinosaurs have to die?"

Me: "I don't know Asher, that is a question we will have to ask Jesus one day"

Asher then sat up in bed and said, "Jesus.....Why did all of the dinosaurs have to die?"

Then there was silence for probably 10 seconds before he said, "Ok"

So, I asked him what Jesus had said

Asher: "So we can live"

Hmmmmm........

Makes sense to me.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

that child is beyond astute....!!!

LDraper said...

I love the mind of a child.

Simply amazing! :)

WEEE said...

If Asher can talk to God and Listen to His response, Why cant we most of the time? I love his thinking sometimes! You guys have done a great job raising him to listen to Jesus. We hope we can do the same with Elliott!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

So precious... and the very reason we keep blogs! You gotta remember this stuff!

Brett Elizabeth Spore @theworldisee said...

Oh that we would have the faith of a child and ears that would hear what God whispers in our ears.