Thursday, January 3, 2008

Waving the white flag

I mentioned in a previous post that our family all had the nasty stomach bug the first week of December. We made it through that and were healthy for Christmas (praise the Lord)....
Yesterday we were at the doctor with both kids and....drum roll please....next up for the Snyder family....Influenza! Asher started with it on New Years Day and has just felt awful since. Tatum went down yesterday and seems to be handling it ok. Keven and I are healthy for now. Please pray that we remain so.

Believe me, I've been on my knees begging God that we will be DONE after this!

Despite it all...

God is good
All the time
All the time
God is good

2 comments:

LDraper said...

I'm praying that you guys get and stay well too!!!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! I hope everyone gets healthy and stays healthy! Kate