Monday, June 11, 2007

Pigtails

When I found out I was having a girl nearly two years ago, one of my first thoughts was, "oh no, someday I'm going to have to do her hair"!


That day has arrived.


I have attempted pigtails twice now and today was much more successful. I'm sure this sounds really silly as most mom's can't wait to have girl hair to play with. My first attempt was on Saturday and with some loving encouragement by my sister, I learned that it's apparently important to make sure the pigtails are even when looking at her from the front. I was just excited that I got the part centered in the back! So, today I made sure Tate's pigtails were even all over! I think Linds was proud.


No matter what her pigtails look like, she pretty stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

LDraper said...

I was proud of the crooked pigtails on Saturday!!!

She's so freakin' cute. Seriously. I love her.

(I really have no room to comment on the even-ness of pigtails since I rarely get Reagan's straight!)

LDraper said...

And... nice job on the link to wikipedia! I love it!! :)