Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Little Gym

We love The Little Gym! I have worked for The Little Gym of Puyallup for almost four years now. First as a teacher, and now as their part-time bookkeeper. It is a wonderful place to make a little extra money for my family. Now, both of my kids are attending classes and love it as well! Asher is in the Sports Skills class and Tatum is a Beast (a parent-child class).

It is a place where I have watched Asher bloom and become more comfortable around people and more confident in new situations. Tatum is slowing letting go of mommy's neck and participating in class more and more each week.

Never mind the physical strength and balance they are gaining!


I would highly recommend The Little Gym to anyone! Call today for your free trial class:)



Asher gaining some very important baseball skills!







a little golf with Mr. Jason



This is the part Asher is not to sure about...the gymnastics. He told me, "that is what girls do"
Posted by Picasa
As a former gymnast, I sort of hoped for a little girl to do gymnastics with. Tatum showed a little promise today although I fear, she may be too tall. We'll see!
Bubble time!
Hanging out in the donut!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

oh so cute. It will be very interesting to see how tall she turns out!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

This makes me so excited to start TLG again! Kate

The Draper Family said...

She looks so big in those pictures...

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh, how I miss TLG! I loved taking Coley there. She was there from 10 months to 2 1/2! When Jalyn got too big to cart in in her carseat we had to stop. Now I miss it so much, and I can't believe it's something Jalyn's never gotten to do! Sad, sad.

I miss seeing you and Lindsey there too!